Pagina's

5.12.2011

A second update!

He guys.
I know I posted an update yesterday, but this is actually an update as well.. The reason for that is simple; I just started blogging and I just do not have enough time. So I was thinking about making a schedule, you know.. Every Monday this will be online, every Tuesday this will be online.. I have another week of vacation within three weeks, so then I will have enough time to prepare new posts. 

Just a little thing about the review I told you about; the pictures that I took from the products are crappy! I did not knew that it is that hard to make a picture of a lipstick.  I do not think that I will be able to post the review next Wednesday... 

I am sorry that I have to disappoint you guys, but I can not do anything about it.

xoxo Bo!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten